I've been brushing up on my Objective-C lately, and want to share some really valuable resources I've come across.
First, I highly recommend users new to the platform read Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide. Despite dabbling with the platform for years now, I still learned quite a lot.
- Enable Analyze During Build
- Make sure to treat all Warnings as Errors
Blogs, Podcasts, etc
- NSHipster This is a must. Updated weekly
- objc.io Magazine that's updated monthly. Website is free (donations encourage) and avaible on Newstand for $5 / month.
- Brent Simmons Losts of quality posts.
- Debug podcast
- iOS Dev Weekly mailing list Emails sent every Friday
Again, be sure to read this if you're new to the platform. Are you prefixing your classes to avoid namespace clashing?